Root Canal Treatment
Root Canal Treatment, is a dental procedure in which the diseased or damaged pulp (central core) of a tooth is removed and the inside areas (the pulp chamber and root canals) are filled and sealed
When is it needed ??
- Persistent toothache.
- Presence of tenderness in your gums near a tooth.
- Presence of swelling in your gums near a tooth.
- A tooth that is partially or completely darkened following a trauma
- A root canal is given to a tooth instead of a tooth extraction. This means that instead of losing your teeth, you get to save it, and enjoy its function in the mouth. At completion, the tooth will no longer be vital but it is allowed to remain in the mouth.
- In addition, it is virtually a pain free procedure
- Cost effective
- Visually appealing result